Monday, March 31, 2008

Going the Distance

Last weekend we went to the Acton Agility trial in Flamborough and had lots of fun. I got a Steeplechase and Master Jumper Q but more importantly I got my last Master Gamble Q for my MGDC title (that's Master Gamble Dog of Canada). Mom thought I would suck at distance work but I proved her wrong! :) On Sunday we pushed really hard in our runs and went for speed and didn't care about Qs - I think I like running this way much better. Saturday we got to run our Jumpers run to really loud rockin music and that was awesome!!!! I wish more places did that.

Unfortunately I didn't get any new pics taken at this trial but I have decided to include some recent March pictures so everyone can see the torture I have to go through evertime a holiday comes along. See if you can guess what I'm thinking in these pics...hint - I can't publish it here. Oh wait I look happy in the one with the green shamrocks - must have had too much of that brown sudsy stuff.



Mom says she has exciting news for me tomorrow so stay tuned...

No comments: