Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 2nd birthday - can you believe it I'm 2 already?!?! The first two years of my life have been soooo much fun. I've got to learn lots of dog sports and travel all over Ontario to play my favourite game - you guessed it agility. So I've been trying to be a very good puppy and not go searching the house for what I'm sure will be the hugest present ever but I'm not sure I can hold out any longer...my nerves are starting to twitch...okay...okay I've gotten control of myself - now that I'm two Mom says I'm a big boy and I have to behave myself - that sucks!



Oh by the way I have to thank my arch nemesis - flying red dog for showing me how to blog - he's one smart border collie (I hate admitting that!).

1 comment:

flyingreddog said...

Hey Peso buddie! Welcome to the world of blogging. Us Over the Edge dogs sure are smart, eh?