Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Winter Blues

Today we had to cut agility practice short because there was a storm coming, and tomorrow we're not going to flyball because there's a storm and Mom says we might not get to go to our agility seminar this weekend because...yes you guessed it...there's a storm! Winter Sucks! Of course it IS fun bouncing around the snow in the backyard like a bunny rabbit and I seem to find so many more sticks to play with, hmmmm, maybe winter isn't all bad.

Then again...Mom also says when its really cold I have wear my fleecy pjs when we go to the agility barn. They're just the most embarassing! I can't even imagine what all the other dogs are saying behind my back. Once I even had to wear them at an agility trial so everyone could see what an adorable outfit she bought me - GAG!!!!! I remember she used to say she would never put clothes on a dog, what happened!?!?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice PJ's Peso-bud :) I am a little worried that I may be getting a pair of those ridiculous PJ's this weekend :( Without my dad at the trial, you never know what my mom will do!! HELP!

That sucks about you missing your seminar but you are a very smart agility dog anyway. I am excited about going to the trial this weekend.