Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's a bird...it's a plane...no wait it's just Phoenix

Well this weekend did not go at all as planned but was still lots of fun. We we're supposed to head out to the Morningstar agility trial in Kingston on Friday but luckily I checked my email before we left and found out the dome actually came down Thursday night during a storm!!! So no 4 snooker runs for Peso but hopefully will be rescheduled soon.


So instead of getting to play agility all weekend I was put to work on various projects including staining the wood at the front of the house. Summer porch looked nice on the paint chip but VERY blue in real life - we'll see what the second coat looks like. Anything will be better than the dreary dark brown that was there before.

Sunday we headed to Spot On to help Kathryn clean the place up a bit but mostly to put her two agility rings to good use. Apparently I'm an idiot though as I didn't wear a hat or sunscreen and now look like a very ripe tomato. Below is a pic Shona took of Phoenix doing her best Superman impression.




We also took some group shots of Shona, Linda and my dogs. After getting Chase to stop running around with a toy hoping for someone to, well, chase him (always watch what you name your dog it will bite you in the ass everytime) we managed to get some cute pics.

Today I am grateful some unforseen force interveened and caused me to check my email at 5am Friday morning before heading out on the road to Kingston. I am also grateful for Shona's really cool camera and her expertise in using it.

No comments: