Thursday, April 16, 2009

Phoefers Meets the Frame

Okay so if all goes well I now have a blog post with the frame video I mentioned yesterday. If all does not go well then I will have to regroup and try again tomorrow.

This is a video of Phoenix's second session on the frame. I did not video the first session but felt things were not going as planned so I taped this one as an evaluation session. I clearly do not video myself enough as I noticed several things in this short session that need work. For example I wait until she touches and then I bend over to deliver the food and I never return to my original position again (and really why do I need to bend over in the first place), second I feel like I'm leaving space between the release word and my movement but I think I could make it more definitive for her. There are other things too like not lifting her feet off the ground when tugging, not having her so far over her shoulders in the sit at the start, being more enthusiastic etc, etc but I won't beat myself up too much - life is too short!

Today I am grateful to the Say Yes team for teaching me so much in the few short months I've been going there and for being such an amazing resource to turn to when I encounter difficulties.

No comments: